Although typically less overwhelming than moving a single-family home, moving apartments is a hassle. Packing up your belongings, finding same transportation for your furniture, and carrying heavy washers and dryers down multiple flights of stairs can take its toll on the average renter. Arch Moving is here to help! We are a team of St. Louis apartment movers ready to tackle your next move, no matter if you’re moving across town or right down the hall!
As an experienced moving company in St. Louis, local renters continually refer their friends and colleagues to us. If you’re moving into a new apartment in any of the neighborhoods or suburbs below, give us a call!
- Central West End
- Forest Park
- Lafayette Square
- Maryland Heights
- Richmond Heights
- Souls Rd
- St. Ann
- St. Charles
- St. Louis
- St. Paul
- St. Peters
- University City
- Valley Park
- Webster Groves
- And more
Things to Consider When Moving Apartments
There are several differences between a traditional local move and moving apartments. Here’s a few things to consider:
- When your current lease ends – Most apartment complexes and property management companies require a 30 or 60 day notice stating you are not renewing your lease. Before hiring a team of apartment movers in St. Louis and finding a new apartment, be sure to notify your leasing office of your departure.
- When you’re moving – Moving during the hot, humid months St. Louis residents are all too familiar with pose a health risk for renters who aren’t used to such strenuous activity, such as moving.
- Where you’re moving to – Does the new apartment building have ample street parking for a U-haul or other truck? Does it have elevators, or are you responsible for carrying heavy furniture up to your new apartment? Whatever the case, a licensed and insured St. Louis apartment moving company will handle these questions for you, giving you more time to focus on unpacking and decorating your new apartment while our clean-cut, physically-fit movers unloads your things.
- How much you need to move – Do you have heavy furniture or large appliances to move or are you buying new? For those already with a kitchen table, washers, and dryers, you may need the help of a local moving company to get the job done in a single day.
- Hiring an apartment mover in St. Louis – Don’t risk injury or damage to your property. Let Arch Moving handle your next move! Call us or send us a message online for more information about our St. Louis apartment moving services.
Hourly Prices & Fees for Apartment Moving Services
Our hourly prices for moving services break down as follows:
$100 per hour – 26′ Truck
- Two (2) clean-cut movers loading your goods at your old home, hauling to your new location, and unloading at your new home. *Packing services and Loading/Unloading only services are also available.
$30 per hour
- Hire an additional clean-cut mover to help you, your family, and any other movers you hired.