Office Movers for St. Louis Area Businesses
Are you a growing business upgrading and relocating offices? Concerned about the possibility of losing business around moving day? Unlike residential moving, moving offices and changing business locations is dependent on your company’s hours. If you’re looking for a team of commercial movers in St. Louis that can handle your office move, call Arch Moving.
Our team of St. Louis office movers specializes in moving heavy office equipment (desks, large electronics, cubicles, etc.) and can streamline your commercial move. Creating a win-win situation, you seamlessly transition offices while never closing shop!
Our Commercial Moving Process
When you choose Arch Moving as your commercial mover in St. Louis, we:
- Help you pack your office. We also provide furniture wrapping and disassembly services, so don’t worry about taking your desks and cubicles apart prior to our arrival. If you prefer to handle the packing yourself, just give us a call and ask us about our loading and transporting services.
- Load your moving truck. Let our team of St.Louis office movers handle the heavy lifting.
- Transport company property to your new office. We’ll meet you at your new office location. We always load your furniture and electronics safely and securely fasten them into place to avoid any shifting or damage during the transport phase.
- Unload your furniture and equipment at your new office. Lastly, we’ll unload all of your equipment and place it exactly where you need it in your new office! From refrigerators to desks, filing cabinets, and more.
Prices & Fees
Our hourly prices for commercial moving services break down as follows:
$100 per hour – 26′ Truck
- Two (2) clean-cut movers loading your goods at your office, hauling to your new location, and unloading
$90 per hour – Truck not included
- Two (2) clean-cut movers to handle loading and unloading your company property and assets (transportation of goods not included)
$80 per hour – Truck not included
- Two (2) clean-cut movers to help you pack and box your items
$30 per hour
- Hire an additional clean-cut mover to help you, your employees, and any other movers you hired
Commercial Movers Servicing St. Louis County
- Central West End
- Forest Park
- Lafayette Square
- Maryland Heights
- Richmond Heights
- Souls Rd
- St. Ann
- St. Charles
- St. Louis
- St. Paul
- St. Peters
- University City
- Valley Park
- Webster Groves
- And more
Why Choose Arch Moving
Businesses in St. Louis frequently call us for all of their office relocations and recommend our commercial movers to their colleagues. Here’s a few reasons why:
- Safety – We’re movers, not shakers. Your things will arrive undamaged and within the safety of your new office when you expect them to.
- Efficiency – We start the clock at your office and charge by the minute, never rounding up in 15 minute increments, to ensure that your move is as affordable as possible.
- Experience – Our company was founded by experienced moving professionals with more than a decade in the industry. Holding various positions like Mover, Driver, and Manager, you can rest assured that we’ll handle your entire move with care throughout the entire process!
- Attention to detail – Our St. Louis commercial movers treat your things like our own. We use dollies, furniture pads, and other moving supplies to carefully move, pack, and transport your things to your new office.
- Affordable pricing – We provide hourly pricing and charge by the minute. We start and stop the clock at your home, so you’ll never pay for the travel time it takes for our movers to arrive at the office.
- Free estimates – We understand that you are trying to save your business money while moving. After all, moving your company’s office can be quite a stressful (and potentially expensive) time. Remove the stress and get a free estimate for your move!